Machine Operator (Sidney, Nebraska Wheel Shop - 4)
|Salary Range:||Commensurate with experience.|
|Benefits:||Progress Rail Services offers a competitive benefits package including BCBS Medical, Dental and Rx, 401k with Company Match, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Life Insurance and other benefits available.|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Progress Rail Services Corporation, a Caterpillar Company, and a leading provider of products and services for the railroad industry in the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil and Europe, is seeking a Machine Operator for our Sidney, Nebraska Wheel Division.
NO RELOCATION PACKAGE AVAILABLE.
Must be able to work any shift, overtime and weekends to meet business demands. Industrial Machine operator or Machinist experience would be helpful.
- Using measuring devices (i.e. gages, calipers).
- Follow all work procedures and maintain accurate documentation accordingly. Abide by all safety regulations.
- Operate overhead cranes.
- Other duties as assigned.
Must be 18 years of age or older.
Must be able to pass a post-offer criminal history review of convictions, including misdemeanors and felonies.
Must be able to pass a post-offer drug test and fitness-for-duty medical review.
Unable to consider applicants on probation, parole or diversion program.
- Must have complete understanding of safe work practices.
- Basic shop math/High School Diploma or GED.
- Ability to read micrometers and work to tight tolerances.
- Ability to multitask and work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to read and write English legibly and complete production reports with accuracy.
- Must be quality oriented and a team player.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Computer skills and excellent organizational skills.
- Flexibility in shift and schedule.
- Good attendance record.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.