Administrative/HR Assistant (KC, MO)
|Location:||Kansas City, MO, MO|
|Salary Range:||Dependant on qualifications|
|Benefits:||Progress Rail Services offers a great benefits package, including Low-Cost BC/BS Medical Plan, Dental Plan, an Rx/Prescription Plan, a 401(k) Plan with Company-Matching, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Life Insurance and other noteworthy benefits are available.|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Progress Rail Services corporation, a Caterpillar company, and leading provider of products and services for the railroad industry in the U.S., Canada, Mexico and Brazil, seeks an Administrative/HR Assistant for its Kansas City, MO Rail Welding Manufacturing Facility.
Please use online application. Application MUST be completed thoroughly. DO NOT USE RESUME. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
1. General administrative duties (filtering phone calls, copies, faxing, mail, filing, email, etc.)
2. Maintain daily production reporting.
3. Organizing and maintaining files and records.
4. Reconciling monthly credit card statements and perform audits.
5. Entering purchase orders through ERP System.
6. Booking travel for all employee travel, including hotel and car rentals.
7. Other administrative and projects assigned.
8. New hire interviewing, screening, and background checks and MVR Reports.
9. New hire orientation
10. All Human Resource training; Code of Conduct, Employee Opinion Surveys.
11. Entering Payroll hours and Incentives.
1. 2+ years of experience in a fast-paced administrative role.
2. Ability to handle multiple projects with exceptional accuracy and attention to detail to meet critical deadlines.
3. Excellent computer skills with software experience in Microsoft Office and the ability to learn new programs.
4. Proven written and verbal communication skills.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.