|Location:||Kansas City, MO|
|Salary Range:||Commensurate with Experience |
|Benefits:||Progress Rail Services offers a competitive benefits package including BC/BS Medical, Dental & Rx, 401k with Company Match, Paid Vacation & Holidays, Life Insurance and other benefits available|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Progress Rail Services Corporation, a Caterpillar Company and a leading provider of services to the Railroad industry in the US, Canada, Mexico, Europe and Brazil, seeks a qualified candidate to assemble machinery for mobile rail welding components.|
- Operation of overhead cranes, forklift, and drilling.
- Measure parts, read blueprints, compare the two, and make appropriate assembly decisions.
- Competent use of mechanic hand and power tools
- Work with tight tolerances
- Connect wires utilizing schematics
- Maintain quality and production standards
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Ability to read measuring tools
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to read basic blueprints/drawings/schematics for construction or assembly
- Excellent mechanical and welding skills
- Excellent attendance
- Able to work (Mon-Fri) and overtime when necessary
- Must be able to work outside in various climates
- Pre-employment drug screen and criminal record check along with on-going random drug screen is a condition of employment
- Must be able to lift 50-75 lbs
Equal Opportunity Employer-M/F/D/V
We seek a Drug Free Work Force
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.