CNC Machinist/Operator II - VDF/Niles X 3
|Location:||East Chicago, IN|
|Salary Range:||$15.34/Commensurate w/Experience|
|Benefits:||Progress Rail Services offers a great benefits package, including Low-Cost BC/BS Medical & Dental Plan, Rx/Prescription Plan, 401(k) Plan with Company-Match, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Life Insurance |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Progress Rail Services Corporation, a Caterpillar company and leading supplier of parts and services for the railroad industry, is seeking Experienced CNC Machinist (VDF/Niles) for 3rd Shift at our East Chicago, IN Locomotive facility.
- Operating CNC Machinery (Lathe, Boring Mill) to material according to specifications as part of the manufacturing process of the railroad.
- Ability to read precision instruments & gauges.
- Ability to follow work instructions to ensure assigned tasks are achieved to the highest quality.
- Follow Safety Policy and Procedures.
- Operate overhead cranes
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required
- Experienced CNC machine operation
- General knowledge of daily plant operations.
- Ability to mult-itask and work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to read and write legibly and complete production reports with accuracy
- Strong attention to detail with ability to inspect material using measuring devices.
- Must be quality oriented and a team player.
- Must have complete understanding of safe work practices.
- Able to work a 2nd or 3rd shift position.
APPLICATIONS/RESUMES ARE NOT ACCEPTED AT THE FACILITY.
PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS!
EXPERIENCED applicants will be contacted.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We maintain a drug free workplace
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.