Assembler (Danvers, IL)
|Salary Range:||$11.00 per hour w/increase after completion of 90 day probation period|
|Benefits:||BC/BS health and dental insurance, 401k with 6% company match, Vacation after 6 months, Paid holidays, Life Insurance, STD and LTD|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Progress Rail Services Corporation, a Caterpillar Company and a leading provider of services to the Railroad industry in the US, Canada, Mexico, and Brazil, seeks Assembler to assemble trackwork switches, frog components and build turnouts for the railroad at our Danvers, IL manufacturing facility.
- Operation of overhead cranes, forklift, drilling, finish grinders and torques machines.
- Using a tape measure and reading blueprints consistently.
- Use of slegdehammer and various hand tools for long periods of time on a daily basis.
- Maintain quality and production standards.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Able to read a measuring tape and measure to the 32nd"
- Good attention to detail
- Able to read basic blueprints/drawings for assembly
- Good attendance
- Able to work (Mon-Fri) overtime if neccesary.
- Must be able to work outside in various climates.
- 1 year Manufacturing experience
- Pre-employment drug screen and criminal records check and on-going random drug screening is a condition of employment
APPLICATIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTED AT THE FACILITY. No phone calls please. Qualifed applicants will be contacted.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.