CNC Machinist/Operator (Sherman, TX)
|Salary Range:||Commensurate based on experience|
|Benefits:||Progress Rail Services offers great benefits package, including Low-Cost BC/BS Medical Plan, Dental Plan, a Rx/Prescription Plan, a 401(k) Plan with Company-Matching, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Life Insurance and other noteworthy benefits are available.|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Progress Rail Services Corporation, a Caterpillar company and leading supplier of parts and services for the railroad industry, is seeking a CNC Machinist for our Sherman, TX manufacturing facility.
- Operating CNC machine to machine parts and rail according to specifications as part of the manufacturing process of railroad track and turnout assemblies.
- Use measuring devices to determine accuracy and to mark rail accordingly.
- Operate overhead cranes
- Minimum 2 years machinist/CNC machine operator experience
- Ability to multitask and work with minimal supervision
- Must be able to read and write legibly and complete production reports with accuracy
- Strong attention to detail with ability to inspect rail using measuring devices.
- Must be quality oriented and a team player.
- Must have complete understanding of safe work practices
- Must be able to meet requirements of post-offer drug test, fitness-for-duty medical review, and criminal history review of misdemeanor and/or felony convictions.
APPLICATIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTED AT THE FACILITY.
PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS. APPLICANTS CONSIDERED WILL RECEIVE A PHONE CALL
Equal Opportunity Employer
We maintain a drug free workplace
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.