Assembler IV (Decoursey, KY Track)
|Location:||Taylor Mill, KY|
|Salary Range:||$10.50 per hour w/increase after completion of 90 day probation period|
|Benefits:||BC/BS health and dental insurance, 401k with 6% company match, Vacation after 6 months, Paid holidays, Life Insurance, STD and LTD|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Progress Rail Services Corporation, a Caterpillar Company and a leading provider of services to the Railroad industry in the US, Canada, Mexico, and Brazil, seeks Assemblers to assemble trackwork components and build turnouts for the railroad at our Covington,KY manufacturing facility.
- Operation of overhead cranes, forklift, drilling, finish grinders and torques machines.
- Using a tape measure and reading blueprints consistently.
- Use of slegdehammer and various hand tools up to 10/12 hours on a daily basis.
- Maintain quality and production standards.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Able to read a measuring tape and measure to the 32nd"
- Good attention to detail
- Able to read basic blueprints/drawings for assembly
- Good attendance
- Able to work 4 ten hour shifts (mon-Thurs) with required OT often on Fri and Sat
- Pre-employment drug screen and criminal records check and on-going random drug screening is a condition of employment
APPLICATIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTED AT THE FACILITY. No phone calls please.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.